Mexico city (Ciudad de Mexico) is the fourth largest city in the world, but it also has a lot of charm and many places to visit.
Plaza de la Constitución
The main square in Mexico City, also known as Zócalo, ” Plaza de la Constitucion ” is an excellent starting point for a day trip in the historical center of the city.
Historical center of Mexico
Part of the UNESCO World Heritage, the historic center of Mexico City is perfect for strolling and discovering the ancient architecture.
Anthropological museum of Mexico
Try the Mexican cuisine
Watch a game at “Al Estadio Azteca”
Tips to discover Mexico City
- How long should you visit ? The minimum I suggest is three weeks to be able to get a first impression of Mexico
- Flying to: Paris or London flights to Mexico City start from 500 euros. If you want some insider information on booking your flight(s), my tips are in this article.
- Currency: Mexican Pesos: 1 euro = 18 pesos to the Mexican
- How to travel around ? Mexico city’s public transport is highly developed.
- How to withdraw money? There are a lot of ATMs in Mexico City so there is no point in overloading on cash.
If you would like additional information here is the Mexican official tourist website.